poppin in to say "hi!" i'm still alive! and here are 11 things about my life right now:
1) i got two little fiddler crabs, sneakers & frank! they're in a few of the pics below, with francis. i was going to get snails because i had wanted snails for a while (naturally), but the lady at the pet store said these crabs were the same price as snails and pretty much take the same maintenance, plus they'd be a lot more interesting to watch, so that's what i went with. i really like that they move sideways instead of back & forth and that the male crab, frank, has one huge claw.. just one. haha! they're funny. God's funny.
1a) those pics of francis are really nice... he's really nice (: still datin him (4 months tomorrow!). still likin him lots, so... yeah (:
2) also pictured below: aft & i last saturday celebrating her 25th birthday with brunch! can't believe we're turning 25 this year. woah. weren't we just seniors dancin around to "22" by taylor swift?!
3) i got new shampoo because i was out and now my hair smells soo nice! mm! smellin it right now. lurv it.
4) the last picture: cass & i last night. we've been graduated for 3 years this spring (!!!), but i still hadn't made it to faribault and it was looong overdue, so we had a lil slumbie and caught up. so nice! that girl's also turning 25 really soon, AND getting married in august! crazy.
5) hmm, what else to tell you? i miss holland. that's somethin.
6) i'm goin home with francis for easter with his family! i'm excited about that.
7) ALSO excited for the birds chirpin and the warmer weather comin! come faster come faster!
8) paiger & i are hangin out today! gonna go thriiiiiftinnnn wuuuut.
9) makin a new spring playlist, you should send your favorite spring songs my way. love having new jams!
10) cleaned out my closets and purged all the stuff i had that i didn't need, use, or wear, and it feels so good! do it, guys!! finally also got rid of clothes i've been hanging onto, telling myself i would eventually wear.
11) it's crazy to believe i am almost 25, too.. (hm! who knew i'd say 25 so many times in this post!) but i never imagined what i'd be like at 25.. what i'd be doin or who i'd be hangin with or what clothes i'd like or what songs i'd be into.. but here i am and i know all of those things. i feel really content being alive, almost 25.. likin the songs i like, the clothes i wear, the people i hang with. yeah. life and breath are gifts and Jesus is really good. not cliche, He really, really is. i love him so much and i love our relationship. thankful. just things i'm thinkin about, preparing my heart to be 25 years alive!
i'll try not to leave such a big break next time! thanks for hangin here, wanting to know the things i say. you guys ROCK.
over & out,