i, alexi speich, made in the image of God the Father and redeemed by the precious blood of Christ, brought into daughter-ship, exist to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ as Lord by loving and cherishing the individuals around me well, as fellow image-bearers, pointing all i encounter towards the reconciliation of Christ by my words and actions. to effectively do this, i will commit myself to first the daily cultivation of personal intimacy with God, attentiveness to the Holy Spirit, and the relentless pursuit of becoming more like Christ so that i may honor God with my life.
my mission is being fulfilled through these core values:
1. commitment to the study of the Word of God so that i may know truth and gain wisdom.
2. commitment to seeking God through prayer.
3. commitment to a posture of thanksgiving and gratitude. i am only redeemed because of the love and goodness of Christ; may i never forget.
4. commitment to vulnerability so that my relationships represent authenticity.
5. commitment to repentance, as a broken human being with a sinful nature.
6. commitment to the appreciation of other cultures and backgrounds.
7. commitment to a life surrendered to Christ alone.